My personal thoughts and reflections related to scripture, worship, prayer...



Thursday, June 10, 2010

Walk Worthy!

Ephesians 4:1-3

Walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Dear Lord, Thank You for calling me to be Your child. Thank you for allowing me to be a representative of Christ while I live on this earth. Please help me to walk worthy of this calling today. Help me to be humble, gentle, and patient with all those I come in contact with today. Allow me to bear someone's burden today in love so that they may see Your mighty hand. Help me strive towards unity within my own self, my family, and the family of God, so that we may be bonded together in peace. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment