My personal thoughts and reflections related to scripture, worship, prayer...



Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Reflection of Glory

Psalm 19:1

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands.

If the job of the heavens is to declare God's glory and the job of the skies is to proclaim the work of His hands, what is it my job to do? I believe the answer comes in this next verse:

2 Corinthians 3:18

And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

So we are to simply reflect God's glory! What a privilege that He chose us for that job! Lord, please help me to reflect Your light today. Enable me to shine Your glory to those I come in contact with today so that only You are seen. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment