My personal thoughts and reflections related to scripture, worship, prayer...



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

How Precious are His Thoughts

Psalm 139:17-18

How precious are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand...


God's thoughts are about me! In my lifetime, God will have thought about me billions of times! Who am I that He would choose to spend so much time thinking of me?! I am His precious child, the one He sent His only Son to this earth to die for. Yes, Jesus was thinking of me as He was beaten, bruised, struck, whipped, pierced, and nailed to the cross. With that, He carried my sins away... yes, He was thinking of me! Lord, thank You so much for loving me, a sinner unworthy of Your grace. Thank You for forever keeping me in Your precious thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment