My personal thoughts and reflections related to scripture, worship, prayer...



Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's All Because of Jesus

Romans 5:1-2

Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

I have been justified by God. He has declared me righteous and acquitted me of my sins through the blood of Jesus. Because of my faith, I have an everlasting peace with God, and it's all because of Jesus. For it is through Him that I can enter into the throne of grace, grace freely given to me to stand strong upon, walk worthy, and rejoice that God is my life and my hope!

Dear God, You have looked upon my sins, my past, my feelings, my actions, my character, and my heart... and yet, You see all of these things covered by the blood of Your precious Son and have called me righteous! How amazing! How marvelous! Lord, teach me to walk worthy of this righteousness You have blessed me with. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment