My personal thoughts and reflections related to scripture, worship, prayer...



Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Child of God

John 1:12-13

But as many received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

I am a child of God for I have received Him and believe in Him! I was born out of the will of God; therefore, my identity is in Christ. I am His. I belong to Him.

As a child of God, God is my Father, my Daddy, my Protector, Provider, Healer, Comforter, Caregiver. He helps me to grow in Him. He teaches me. He loves me! Oh, how He loves me!

Dear Lord, I am so honored and blessed to be called Your child. To know that You are my Father, and I am Your daughter is amazing and wonderful. Oh, how I long to know You more!

No comments:

Post a Comment